Friday 8 January 2010

godd.

annoying, my boss callled me and woke me up, reminding me i said i go into work early.
soo packed my bag and walkedd there in this lovelyy snow.
got there, the dooor was being a dick, and wouldnt open, no one else was in the building, fucking joy.
but it has meant ive beeen able to come home and cook a curry for my lunch, and watch the end of eastenders.
whilstt still actuallly working, as i can do the asda shop from my computer.
bit of a pain in the ass as i have to walk back up there in about 30 mins.
ahhh but it hasnt got me down, i feeel quite good today.
even if i did have another stupid dream, which was about harry potter and dumbledore.
godddd.
at least it wasnt another sex dream about piers morgan, dont even ask me why, as its not even like i think he's hot.
its the weeeeekend already, wonder what we will all do tonight, with this weather and being soo poor.
oh well.
back at the pub tomorrow, so at least thats £30 too last the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment